|born on||4 August 1898 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Vochera, Italy, 44n59, 9e01|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°07' 14°17 Asc. 20°42'|
Italian industrialist, the builder and designer of the high performance Maserati automobile. He built and raced his own cars before devoting full time to manufacturer; he had planned and overseen every step of the creation of his prize-winning race cars.
Died 11/30/1975, Bologna, Italy
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 November 1975 at 12:00 noon in Bologna, Italy (Age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Maserati automobiles)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Automobiles)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars