|born on||15 January 1960 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Watermael-Boitsfort, Belgium, 50n48, 4e24|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°13' 09°39 Asc. 18°53'|
French homicide; an accomplice to Marc Dutroux.
As a child of six, in February 1966 her father died next to her in a car accident. She gained her credentials and became a teacher in 1981. The following year, she met Marc Dutroux and before long, joined him in his traffic of young girls and children.
Apprehended in 1985, she was sentenced to five years in jail for rape and illegal confinement (sequestration). Benefiting from an early parole, she got a job in a nursery school in Marcinelle on 1/27/1988. Michelle married Marc Dutroux on 12/16/1988. She was sentenced again to three years in jail in 1989.
Martin was accused of kidnapping and sequestering Julie Lejeune, Mélissa Russo, An Marchal, Eefje Lambreks, Laetitia Delhez and Sabine Dardenne. She let Julie and Mélissa starve to death. She separated from Dutroux in August 1994, for certain benefits. (translation not clear of what).
(See the case under: Dutroux, Marc.)
- spouse relationship with Dutroux, Marc (born 6 November 1956)
- Work : New Career 1981 (Began as a teacher)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1985 (Five years prison for rape and kidnapping)
- Crime : Trial dates 1989 (Three year jail sentence)
- Relationship : End significant relationship August 1994 (Seperated from Marc)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 38, 2/1997
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Dutroux case)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Accomplice in numerous rapes-deaths)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Two sentences)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Public school)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died when she was six)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Let two girls starve to death)