Maria Annunziata, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Maria Annunziata Adelheid Theresia Michaela Karoli|
|born on||31 July 1876 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Reichenau, Austria, 47n42, 15e50|
|Timezone||LMT m15e50 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°47' 19°10 Asc. 28°18'|
Archduchess of Austria, a daughter of Archduke Karl Ludwig and his third wife Infanta Maria Theresa of Portugal. She became Abbess of the Theresia Convent in the Hradschin, Prague. Died 8 April 1961.
- child->parent relationship with Karl Ludwig, Archduke of Austria (born 30 July 1833)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Amalie, Archduchess of Austria (born 7 July 1878)
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 27 December 1868)
- sibling relationship with Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 18 December 1863). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Margarete Sophie, Archduchess of Austria (born 13 May 1870). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Otto, Archduke of Austria (born 21 April 1865)
Sy Scholfield cites birth record quoted in "Erzherzogin Maria Annunziata (1876-1961): die unbekannte Nichte Kaiser Franz Josephs I." by Norbert Nemec (Böhlau Verlag Wien, 2010), p. 20: "Maria Annunziata kam am 31. Juli 1876 um neunzehn Uhr in der Villa Wartholz in Reichenau an der Rax als Tochter von Erzherzog Carl Ludwig und dessen Gemahlin Erzherzogin Marie Therese zur Welt."
Translation: Maria Annunciata came into the world on 31 July 1876 at nineteen hundred hours in the villa Wartholz in Reichenau an der Rax, the daughter of Archduke Carl Ludwig and his wife Archduchess Marie Therese.
Same data in news report, "Bote für Tirol," 3 August 1876, p. 1: "Ihre k. und k. Hobeit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Maria Theresia, Gemahlin Sr. k. und k. Hoheit des Durchlauchtigsten Herrn ErzherzogS Karl Ludwig, sind Montag, den 31. Juli um 7 Uhr Abends zu Reichenau von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (born 31 July at 7pm).
On 12 January 2017 a typo was corrected: the date was changed from 13 to 31 July. Wikipedia incorrectly has 13 July.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Abbess of the Theresia Convent, Prague)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)