Difference between revisions of "Margarita, Princess of the Netherlands"
m (derived relationship update from: Irene, Princess of the Netherlands)
Revision as of 15:52, 9 April 2012
|Birthname||Bourgon-Parma, Margarite Maria Beatriz de|
|born on||13 October 1972 at 14:33 (= 2:33 PM )|
|Place||Nijmegen, Netherlands, 51n50, 5e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°19' 28°25 Asc. 18°32'|
Dutch royalty, the daughter of Princess Irene who is the daughter of Juliana and Bernhard, and her Spanish husband Prince Hugo Carlos de Bourbon-Parma. Her brother Prince Jaime Bernardo followed one minute later, twins born by C-section six weeks premature.
- parent relationship with Irene, Princess of the Netherlands (born 4 August 1939)
- sibling relationship with Jaime, Bernardo (born 13 October 1972)
Selma Schepel quotes the news on the following day and "Jaarbock Juliana Regina l973."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal family)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Six weeks premie)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women