|born on||6 December 1946 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 10°26 Asc. 05°56'|
American noted family, the son of Jacqueline Susann and her husband Irving Mansfield. At age two and a half the boy stopped his social growth and play. He lost interest in toys and had raging temper tantrums, At three he stopped talking. During the summer of 1950 he began sessions of screaming for no apparent reason and rocking from side to side continuously.
His distraught parents consulted medical doctors and psychiatrists; Guy was given a series of shock treatments. Diagnoses differed, some said he was brain damaged and others said autistic; he was institutionalized in a school near New York.
His mom died of cancer 9/21/1974. In 1983, at age 36, he began having violent episodes.
- parent relationship with Susann, Jacqueline (born 20 August 1918)
- Mental Health : Psychotic episode 1983 (Violent episodes)
LMR quotes Irving Mansfield, "Life With Jackie," p.56.
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Learning disabled)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Institutionalized)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Autistic, mental retardation)