|born on||27 December 1951 at 20:07 (= 8:07 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge MA, USA, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°29' 29°11 Asc. 22°14'|
American accountant at Edgewater Technology, a single mother of two kids. On the morning of 12/26/2000 at about 11:00 AM, a mentally unstable software tester at the institute, Michael McDermott, went berserk, shooting and killed seven people, including Manfredi. Some days before, he had asked for a cash advance and she had told him she would have to get approval from the company president, incurring his wrath. According to her mother, Manfredi had been afraid of McDermott.
The youngest of 11 kids in a close-knit family, Rose was a vibrant, outgoing woman. She taught herself accounting and was in charge of the accounting department at Edgewater where she dispensed the checks to all 250 employees. A diligent worker, she was about to receive a large end-of-year bonus.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with McDermott, Michael (born 4 September 1958)
- Death by Homicide 26 December 2000 at 11:00 AM (Killed in massacre, age 49 (- one day))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker (Diligent and self-taught)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (11 kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (No.11 of 11)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Employee mass killings)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Accountant, payroll)