|born on||9 October 1986 at 12:05 (= 12:05 PM )|
|Place||Villeurbanne, France, 45n46, 4e53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°52' 01°19 Asc. 14°54'|
French swimmer, she won France's first gold medal for the 400m freestyle race at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece. At the same Olympics she captured a silver medal in the 800m freestyle and a bronze for the 100m backstroke. Although she placed first in events in the 2004 and 2005 World Championships and in subsequent European championships, she had difficulty in the 2008 Olympics and took no medals that year..
On April 2, 2010, she and her boyfriend, Frédérick Bousquet, also a world class swimmer, welcomed their first child, daughter Manon.
- lover relationship with Bousquet, Frédérick (born 8 April 1981). Notes: Engaged
- child relationship with Bousquet-Manaudou, Manon (born 2 April 2010)
- Work : Prize 2004 (Olympics gold, silver and bronze in Athens)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship