|Birthname||Rosenberg, Wendy Allegra|
|born on||4 October 1958 at 20:17 (= 8:17 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 29°06 Asc. 22°27'|
American actress and dancer known for her versatility with experience ranging from Shakespeare to comedy, voice-over and film. She appeared in kids' roles with the NY City Ballet until a foot injury led her primarily into acting. She did Broadway and off-Broadway performances, one including a role in "Pygmalion" with Peter O'Toole. Her films include "Eight Men Out," "Sister Act I" and Sister Act II." Makkena's TV roles have covered the gamut, from the gritty "NYPD Blue" to the inspiring "Touched by an Angel."
Wendy has a mischievous sense of humor that shows through her roles; she loves baseball, kickboxing and competitive sports, enjoys interior decorating and an active social life, and adores animals.
In early 2000, she was cast in a sitcom with Geena Davis,
"Lost and Found," in which Wendy played one of Davis' friends. She took a small part on Dennis Leary's show "The Job" which premiered on ABC on 3/14/2001. She had a guest role on NBC's "Law and Order" on 3/06/2002 playing a homicide suspect.
Her mother, astrologer Diana K. Rosenberg, quotes B.C.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Shakespeare to comedy, Broadway to off-Broadway)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Loves animals)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Competitve sports, kickboxing)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Interior decorating)