|Birthname||Harvey Lee Yeary|
|born on||23 April 1939 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Wyandotte (Wayne County), Michigan, 42n13, 83w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°50' 25°14 Asc. 00°17'|
American actor who is most known for his years of stardom in the TV series "Six Million Dollar Man." He did many movies roles, including "Agency," "Steel," and "The Last Chase."
He was married and divorced, three times. His first marriage was in Oklahoma where both his wife and son, Lee Jr., stayed while he ventured into Hollywood in pursuit of an acting career. In 1973, he married Farrah Fawcett; the marriage lasted eight years. His third marriage, to Playboy pin-up Karen Valez, ended in a bitter divorce in 1994; they had three children, a daughter and twin sons. Not only was Majors emotionally scarred from the bitter divorce, but financially as well; Karen took half of his six-million dollar fortune upon their divorce. In 1997 he was seeing a 22-year old gal pal, Faith Noelle.
After 11 years without a hit show, Majors tried to make the big time again in 1997 with his eighth TV series "Steel Chariots."
An early ambition to play pro-football was squashed when he broke his nose five times and received both knee and shoulder injuries. Majors dealt with a bout of depression and alcoholism as a result of the closing of his third marriage.
- spouse relationship with Fawcett, Farrah (born 2 February 1947)
- Relationship : Marriage 1973 (Farrah Fawcett)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 October 1992 at 12:00 midnight in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl (Twin sons with Karen Velez)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1994 (From Karen)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1997 (Faith Noelle)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Unsuccessful TV series "Steel Chariots")
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Nose broken five times)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (From Karen)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Second wife Farrah Fawcett)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twin boys by Karen)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Ex-wife No.3 took six-million dollars)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Six Million Dollar Man")
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection