|born on||5 August 1906 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Catania, Italy, 37n30, 15e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°25' 28°40 Asc. 09°31'|
Italian theoretical physicist who began work on neutrino masses. He disappeared suddenly in mysterious circumstances at the age of 31. The Majorana equation and Majorana fermions are named after him.
- friend relationship with Segrè, Emilio (born 1 February 1905)
- mentor relationship with Bohr, Niels (born 7 October 1885)
- mentor relationship with Heisenberg, Werner (born 5 December 1901)
- Death, Mysterious 26 March 1938 in Palermo (Boarded ship in Palermo evening of 26 March 1938. Was never seen again.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
From the biography by J. Magueijo, A Brilliant Darkness, New York City, Basic Books, 2009. Reported by Astrodienst forum member Detuk on 1-Mar-2012.
- Personal : Death : Other Death (mysterious, possibly suicide)
- Vocation : Science : Physics