Maimon, Moses Ben
|born on||30 March 1135 Jul.Cal. at 12:57 (= 12:57 PM )|
|Place||Córdoba, Spain, 37n53, 4w46|
|Timezone||LMT m4w46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°34' 05°50 Asc. 09°58'|
Spanish-Jewish philosopher, physician and linguist who is a master of Rabbinic literature; he is considered one of the great intellects in history. Maimon wrote the 14 Hebrew volumes entitled "Mishneh Torah," which are the Rabbinic teachings in their entirety. He also served as the appointed court physician to the great Saladin.
Died on 12/13/1204 OS.
Fagan quotes Macrison and Hubler, "Trial and Triumph," in AA, 2/1968 (March 30 OS, 1:00 PM LAT). Blackwell computes LMT as 12:43 PM
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (One of greatest in history)
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (To great Saladin)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Mishneh Torah)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Linguist)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Linguist, genius)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book