|born on||18 March 1930 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||East Vandergrift PA, USA, 40n35, 79w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°07' 14°41 Asc. 14°04'|
American ecclesiastic, ordained the 9th Roman Catholic Bishop of the Diocese of Green Bay, WI on 1/25/1984.
He is the first of three sons born to Adam Maida and Sophie Cieslak. One brother is a priest and another is in business. Maida graduated from Catholic school and went to St. Mary's College, then St. Vincent's Collage in Pennsylvania, graduating in 1952 with a BA in Philosophy. He graduated in Sacred Theology in 1956, received a Licentiate in Canon Law in Rome, 1960 and was awarded a Doctorate in Civil Law in Pittsburgh, 1964. He passed the bar as a lawyer, and was ordained as a priest 5/26/1956, St. Paul Cathedral, Pittsburgh. As an expert in church law, Maida is active in many high profile cases
- Social : End a program of study 1952 (BA in philosophy)
- Social : End a program of study 1960 (Received law license in Rome)
- Social : End a program of study 1964 (Civil law doctorate)
Romy Ransom quotes his office who quoted his mom for "around 6:00 AM."
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two brothers)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Priest)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. Priest and Bishop)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Specializing in Catholic law)