|born on||8 December 1976 at 12:05 (= 12:05 PM )|
|Place||Toulon, France, 43n07, 5e56|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 05°29 Asc. 24°18'|
French teenager known as Antiheos, age 10 when he and three other local teens desecrated the Toulon cemetery. In the early hours of 6/09/1996, the four kids brought up the body of Yvonne Foin, who had been buried twenty years prior, on 6/11/1976. With ideology that is somewhat vague and borders around Satanism and Hitlerism, they performed satanic rituals on the cadaver, including necrophilia. They all admitted a ferocious hatred for human beings.
They went before the courts and were sentenced on 10/20/1997. Christophe was given two years prison with one year suspended.
The father of Christophe Magnoni was born 1/16/1952 and their mother on 6/17/1954. The two cousins were accompanied by Emilie Dervilliers and a fourth youth who was a minor and not identified.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 20 October 1997 (Two years imprisonment, one year suspended)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Hated humans)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Necrophilia)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (One year imprisonment)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Desecrated a cemetery, necrophilia)