|born on||7 March 1908 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°33' 18°51 Asc. 23°32'|
Italian actress whose work represents an intense and extravagant life force. Some of Magnani's films include "Rome," "Open City," 1945 "L'Amore," 1948 and "The Rose Tattoo," a film which earned her the Best Actress Oscar in 1945.
Her parents were of varied backgrounds, her mother being Italian and her father Egyptian. She married director Goffredo Alessandrini in 1935.
Magnani died on 9/26/1973, Rome, Italy
- child relationship with Magnani, Luca (born 23 October 1942)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1935)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (1945)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection