Mackenzie, Hugh Stirling
|Birthname||Sir Hugh Stirling Mackenzie|
|born on||3 July 1913 at 21:25 (= 9:25 PM )|
|Place||Inverness, Scotland, 57n27, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°18' 07°02 Asc. 16°37'|
Scottish military careerist with the British Navy. He joined the Navy in 1934 and rose through the ranks to become Vice-Admiral 30 years later (1964). and executive on the Polaris Missile Project from 1963 until his retirement on on September 20, 1968.
He died October 10, 1996.
- Work : New Career 1934 (With the Navy)
- Work : Gain social status 1963 (As executive for Polaris missile project)
- Work : Gain social status 1964 (Promoted to Vice Admiral)
Steinbrecher Collection: Paul Wright quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Military)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (During WWII)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs