|Birthname||Kyle Merritt MacLachlan|
|born on||22 February 1959 at 15:04 (= 3:04 PM )|
|Place||Yakima, Washington, 46n36, 120w30|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°35' 28°14 Asc. 06°13'|
American actor, best known for his performance as a small town innocent in "Blue Velvet," 1986.
MacLachlan, who claims to be a direct descendant of Johann Sebastian Bach on his mother’s side, was born and raised in Yakima, Washington along with his two younger brothers. As a boy, he avidly read the "Hardy Boys" adventure series and acted out all the parts. He attended the University of Washington where he graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts in 1982. After gaining some experience in the theater, the steely-eyed actor with the jutting jaw made his film debut in "Dune," 1984.
He was cast as the eccentric FBI agent in the critically acclaimed television series "Twin Peaks" in 1990 and received two Emmy nominations and a Golden Globe Award for his performance. In 1993, MacLachlan began his directing career with an episode of "Tales from the Crypt." Since that time he has guest-starred on television shows such as HBO’s "Sex and the City."
- business associate/partner relationship with Lipton, Peggy (born 30 August 1946). Notes: Co-stars on "Twin Peaks"
- business associate/partner relationship with Nance, Jack (born 21 December 1943). Notes: Co-stars on "Twin Peaks"
- business associate/partner relationship with Tamblyn, Russ (born 30 December 1934). Notes: Co-stars on "Twin Peaks"
- role played of/by Manzarek, Ray (born 12 February 1939)
- Social : End a program of study 1982 (Bachelor degree in Fine Arts)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 ("Dune")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 ("Blue Velvet")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 ("Twin Peaks")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (Directed and episode of "Tales From the Crypt")
Steinbrecher quotes Michael Tierney from him 9/1990
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Twin Peaks")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Golden Globe)