|Birthname||Lyell, Nicholas Walter|
|born on||6 December 1938 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||St.Johns Wood, England, 51n32, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°16' 24°34 Asc. 01°57'|
British lawyer and politician, a Member of Parliament from 1979 returned at General Election June 11, 1987. From 1987 to 1997 he served under Margaret Thatcher and John Major as Solicitor General and Attorney General.
He and his wife had four children. He was diagnosed with cancer in 1988 and died of the disease on August 30, 2010.
- Work : New Career 1979 (In politics, elected to Parliament)
- Work : Gain social status 1987 (Named Solicitor General)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1988 (Cancer)
Pulsar collection quotes him
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney