|born on||4 February 1918 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°21' 22°32 Asc. 20°30'|
British-American actress with a turmoil-filled life. After a screen debut in 1933 in "Her First Affair," her career continued to 1977 where she last appeared in "Charlie's Angels." She was also a pioneering woman director of low-budget films, melodramas and of the TV series, "The Untouchables."
She divorced her first husband in 1945 and married Collier Young. They divorced in 1951 after she found that she was carrying Howard Duff's baby. She and Duff married in 1951; one daughter. They were both drinkers and fighters and they finally divorced in 1983 after living apart for 11 years of their 32-year marriage.
Lupino died of a stoke after fighting colon cancer 8/03/1995, Burbank, CA.
- spouse relationship with Duff, Howard (born 24 November 1913)
- friend relationship with Duff, Bridgett (born 23 April 1952). Notes: 'Mom'
Marc Penfield, "from her personally; she was born under the dining room table during a Zeppelin raid," given in MH 7/1984, not verified.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Colon)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy)