|Birthname||Augusta Ada Byron|
|born on||10 December 1815 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°40' 05°40 Asc. 08°05'|
British noted family, the Countess of Lovelace. She is the daughter and only legitimate child of the sixth Lord Byron, whose marriage to her mom lasted a year. Her mom was obsessed with dominating and controlling her, giving her a good education, but massive social repression. Studied from age five, she showed an early gift in math, and gradually formed an ambition to work as a mathematician. Byron was an accomplished harpist.
With few friends, she married an older man at 19 and had three kids before she was 24. On 6/05/1833, she met Cambridge professor Charles Babbage (born 12/26/1791, London) at a party. As they became friends, she lost interest in her household and social life, offering to work as his assistant in 1842. Ada did a brilliant job with technical annotations to his calculator. Historically, her genius is recognized, and she is often called "the first programmer."
In 1841, she was greatly upset by the expose of a family scandal, which alleged that her dad had an incestuous relationship with her half-sister. Byron had health problems and mood swings that ranged from elation to fatalism, which she treated with opium and brandy. She also had an impulsive love affair.
Found to have uterine cancer, Byron died just before her 37th birthday on 11/28/1852.
- parent relationship with Byron, Lord (born 22 January 1788)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 5 June 1833 (Professor Charles Babbage)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Great Publicity 1841 (Scandal involving father and half-sister)
- Work : New Job 1842 (Research assistant)
Ruth Dewey quotes Lord Byron's correspondence. Same in Sabian Symbols No.159
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Mechanical genius)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Uterine, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Brandy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Opium)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder (Severe mood swings)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Mom obsessive and dominating)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Older husband)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Loved horse-races)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Research assistant)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Harpist)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Called the first programmer)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book