|born on||15 May 1937 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Ennis TX, USA, 32n19, 96w37|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°18' 03°05 Asc. 29°42'|
American musician, a guitarist and popular singer of the '60s. He taught himself to play and dropped out of high school to tour the Southwest with his own combo, giving dynamic performances of Mexican and American folk songs along with current top-40 hits. His peak year was 1963 with a recording contract that led to many hit singles. His LP "Trini Lopez at PJ's" went gold in 1965 and led to successful European tours. Lopez played in the movie "The Dirty Dozen" in 1966.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1963 (Signed with recording studio)
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (Album went gold)
- Work : New Career 1966 (Movie debut)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, secondary)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Dropped out of high school)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (European performances)