Difference between revisions of "Liani, Dimitra"
Latest revision as of 20:27, 31 January 2013
|born on||29 April 1955 at 12:38 (= 12:38 PM )|
|Place||Flórina, Greece, 40n47, 21e24|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°21' 11°37 Asc. 18°40'|
Greek airline flight stewardess known as Mimi, who became the mistress of the married P.M., Andreas Papandreou. After he divorced his wife of many years, they married in Athens on 7/13/1989, 8:30 PM. She was widowed when he died of a heart attack on 6/23/1996, Athens.
Mimi penned a kiss-and-tell memoir that became a best-seller, but ran into debts due to the high maintenance of the pink place that Papandreou build for her as well as continued battle with internal revue and an expensive habit of seeking advice from astrologers and other readers. In 2001, she is launching a new career as a TV talk-show host.
- spouse relationship with Papandreou, Andreas (born 5 February 1919)
Bordoni quotes a young Greek astrologer who studied in Italy, Cida's correspondent, data from Greece
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Affair with then married Andreas Papandreou)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Husband died of heart attack)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs (Trouble with IRS, extravagance)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Wealthy husband Papandreou)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk-show)
- Vocation : Travel : Flight attendant
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women