Lhermitte, Jacques Jean
|born on||20 January 1877 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Mont-Saint-Pere, France, 49n04, 3e29|
|Timezone||LMT m3e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°47' 07°23 Asc. 24°45'|
French writer, physician and professor of medicine. An honorary professor and staff physician from 1919, he wrote many books on medical subjects and parapsychology His works include "Dreams," 1942, "The Brain and Thought, "1951 and "Mystics and False Mystics," 1952.
Married in 1907, he was widowed in 1916 and remarried in 1918. Lhermitte died 1/24/1959.
- Death, Cause unspecified 24 January 1959 (Age 82 plus four days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1919 (Staff physician)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1942 (Book released)
- Relationship : Marriage 1907
- Death of Mate 1916 (First wife died)
- Relationship : Marriage 1918 (Second marriage)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1916)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of medicine)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Parapsychology)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Parapsychology)