|born on||8 February 1872 at 09:42 (= 09:42 AM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°58' 09°12 Asc. 01°27'|
German physician and philosopher, an astrologer, writer and critic. Jewish, he converted to Lutheranism as a student but later returned to Judaism. He was executed by the Nazis on 8/30/1933, Marienbad, Czechoslovakia.
- Death by Execution 30 August 1933 at 12:00 noon in Marienbad, Czechoslovakia (Executed by the Nazis, age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexikon quotes Tony Bonin, from F. Waschwill who had obtained Lessing's data
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Philosopher)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Jew, Lutheran, back to Judism)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Executed by Nazi's)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer