|born on||8 April 1941 at 03:25 (= 03:25 AM )|
|Place||Culver City CA, USA, 34n01, 118w23|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°14' 01°13 Asc. 28°55'|
American noted family, a member of the four singing Lennon Sisters. They made their debut on the "Lawrence Welk Show" in December 1955 and starred there for 12 years.
In 1964 she married the band's trumpet player, Dick Cathcart, and together they had nine children. Dick passed away in 1993 and she and the children miss him badly.
The sisters will perform together twice a day to a new generation of fans, looking pretty good in their 50s In 1989 Lawrence Welk's son Larry Jr. made them an offer for early 1994 which they accepted on the provision that they could bring their families on board. With agreement all around, 27 family members moved to the Lawrence Welk Resort Center in Branson, Missouri where they perform six days a week. The original four are joined onstage by four younger women in the family, their sons work on the crew and three brothers do a breakfast show in the Welk Stagedoor Canteen. The whole tribe are buying residences in Branson.
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Diane (born 1 December 1939)
- Death of Father 1969 (Dad shot to death by crazed fan)
- Relationship : Marriage 1964 (Dick Cathcart)
- Death of Mate 1993 (Husband died)
- Work : New Job 1994 (Whole family production and jobs in Branson, Missouri)
D.C. Doane quotes her in AFA Bulletin 8/1973.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1993)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1964)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Nine)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Lennon Sisters)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One of four singing sisters)