|Birthname||Laveran, Charles Louis Alphonse|
|born on||18 June 1845 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°47' 02°21 Asc. 21°42'|
French physician and recipient of the Nobel Prize in 1907 for his discoveries in medicine. Investigating the protozoa of the insect kingdom, Laveran discovered the parasite that causes malarial fever and noted its transmission from mosquitoes. He identified other disease-causing protozoa as well, including that which caused sleeping sickness.
Laveran died in Paris, 5/18/1922.
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 May 1922 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1907 (Nobel Prize in medicine)
Gauquelin Vol 2/406
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Medicine)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Found cause of malaria)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime