|born on||28 June 1883 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Chateldon, France, 45n59, 3e31|
|Timezone||LMT m3e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°18' 14°04 Asc. 12°05'|
French lawyer and socialist politician. The Prime Minister of France, executed in October 1945. He was called "the Evil Genius of France."
As a child he was small, heavy and slovenly and as a youth, hated his one year in the Army. He became an attorney and a socialist, but was not known as an intellectual. He was Prime Minister from 1931-32, again in 1935-36, and finally under the Vichy regime from 1942-44. After the liberation of France, he fled to Nazi Germany; when Hitler fell, he fled to Franco's Spain. Extradited back to France, he was shot as a major collaborator and war criminal for his deportation of French Jews.
Laval was executed by the firing squad 10/15/1945 in Paris.
Gauquelin Vol 3/84
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister of France)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Firing Squad)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War Criminal)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Nickname "the evil genius")