Laquer, Fritz O.
|born on||15 September 1888 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 50n07, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°46' 22°22 Asc. 26°08'|
German-American scientist, biochemist and Professor of Biochemistry. Laquer helped isolate the vitamin B1 from yeast in 1931. He taught at Temple University School of Pharmacology.
Laquer died 5/29/1954, Philadelphia, PA.
- Work : Gain social status 1931 (Isolated the vitamin B1)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 May 1954 at 12:00 noon in Philadelphia, PA (Age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1931 (Founder/ originator Scientific discovery)
Gauquelin Vol 2/1962
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Biochemistry)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of biochemistry)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Isolated B1)