|born on||21 August 1913 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Boac, Philippines, 13n27, 121e50|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°30' 14°37 Asc. 04°53'|
Filipino astrologer, author and publicist. He was the Director of the Bureau of Printing, Foreign Service Officer and publisher of "Pipol" and "Masa," various publications for the voiceless majority. His other miscellaneous publications are: "Songs of the Brown Man," "The Family That Gets Pushed Around," "Primer of Life" and "A New Look at Astrology through Filipino Eyes."
He was married to Gloria Licas, a pianist and retired University Professor, for 40 years. Lanot died of a stroke 9/22/1993, Manila, Philippines.
LMR quotes him 8/1987
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (40 years)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Most prestigious in his country)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)