|Birthname||Lang, Gordon Cosmo|
|born on||31 October 1864 at 15:55 (= 3:55 PM )|
|Place||Aberdeen, Scotland, 57n10, 2w04|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°31' 20°16 Asc. 22°11'|
Scottish ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic minister and Archbishop of Canterbury 1938-42. Ordained in 1890, Lang is known for his social work in industrial centers and the author of three or four books.
He died 12/05/1945.
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 December 1945 (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1890 (Ordained Roman Catholic)
- Work : New Job 1938 (Archbishop of Canterbury, four years)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. minister and archbishop)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)