|Birthname||Lancelot, Alain Jean|
|born on||12 January 1937 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Chene-Bougeries, Switzerland, 46n11, 6e09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°15' 24°06 Asc. 11°41'|
Swiss government employee. He was Attaché and later in charge of research at the CNRS, 1963-67. He was Director of the National Political Sciences Foundation, 1975-86, Director of the Paris Institute of Political Studies from 1987, Member of the Board of Directors of ENA, 1987, President of the Board of Directors of the International Center of Political Studies from 1987.
Lancelot married on 7/29/1958; two children.
(Note : CNRS = French National Center for Scientific Research)
- Work : New Career 1963 (In charge of research for CNRS, four years)
- Work : New Job 1975 (Director of the Natn'l Political Sciences, 11 years)
- Work : New Job 1987 (Board of Director jobs)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director and numerous Board of Directors)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (CNRS research dept.)