|Birthname||Campbell, Clementina Dinah|
|born on||28 October 1927 at 04:05 (= 04:05 AM )|
|Place||Southall, England, 51n31, 0w23|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°44' 01°08 Asc. 04°30'|
British singer, recording artist and actress in film and on Broadway. The only singer to be nominated in pop, jazz and classical Grammy fields, she won awards in the jazz category in 1986. With a five-octave range, she has been acclaimed for hitting the highest recorded note by a human voice. Cute and perky, with lots of dark, fuzzy hair, she has credits on Broadway and in films.
Laine married John Dankworth in 1951 (b. 9/20/1927.) Her autobiography, "Cleo," was published in 1994.
Her husband died at age 82 on February 6, 2010.
- child relationship with Dankworth, Alec (born 14 May 1960)
- Work : Prize 1986 (Grammy award in jazz category)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Autobiography published)
- Relationship : Marriage 1951 (John Dankworth)
Frank Clifford quotes her for date, place and "early morning," rectified.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lengthy marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (John Dankworth)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop, jazz and classical)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Jazz category)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music (Five-octave range)