Lafortune, Robert J.
|born on||24 January 1927 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Tulsa OK, USA, 36n10, 95w59|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°20' 14°07 Asc. 16°25'|
American politician, engineer and self-made man. He graduated with an engineering degree in chemistry and entered his father's oil firm, later to become and independent oil man. He became the Mayor of Tulsa in 1970 at the age of 37 and served more terms in this office than any other official in Tulsa History.
With a quiet unassuming manner and his neat, easy-going sense of humor, he has been married since 1970 with six children.
- Work : New Career 1970 (Elected Mayor)
Darla Norton quotes his mom who believes it was 2:00 AM, given in MH 7/1978
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Oil)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Tulsa)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1970)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Millionare)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert (Quiet, unassuming)