|Birthname||Rose Diane Ladner|
|born on||29 November 1935 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Meridian, Mississippi, 32n22, 88w42|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°11' 15°25 Asc. 09°28'|
American actress, noted for "Alice Doesn't Live Here Any More," 1975, for which she received an Oscar nomination.
Starting in show biz as a Copacabaña show girl and model, Ladd first gained attention as a stage actress in the 1959-60 production of "Orpheus Descending" and made a film debut in 1961.
Her first husband was Bruce Dern; their daughter Laura was born in 1967. She made a second marriage, to stockbroker William Shea, Jr. and had a second child. On 2/14/1999, Ladd married Robert Hunter, 50-ish, in the Bel-Aire home of her friend Connie Stevens.
- child relationship with Dern, Laura (born 10 February 1967)
- spouse relationship with Dern, Bruce (born 4 June 1936)
- Work : New Career 1959 (Stage debut)
- Work : New Job 1961 (Film debut)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1967 (Daughter Laura born)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (Appeared in "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore")
LMR quotes a colleague, from her.
(Steinbrecher quoted her that she was born after 1940.
On the B.C. of her daughter Laura, in hand, her age is given as 31 when Laura was born in 2/10/1967)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Initially legitimate theater)