|Birthname||Labiche, Eugene Marin|
|born on||6 May 1815 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°22' 15°18 Asc. 23°27'|
French writer, a playwright noted for his comedies and his publication of ten volumes of plays produced in 1878 and 1879. Among his plays were "La Clef des Champs" (The Key to the Fields) and " Le Chapeau de Paille d'Italie (1851; The Italian Straw Hat),the basis for the 1927 classic film of the same name.Labiche was elected to the French Academy in 1880.
He died 1/23/1888, Paris, France.
- Work : Prize 1880 (Elected to the French Academy)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1878 (First set of plays published)
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 January 1888 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 6/445
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Comedy playwright, published)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (French Academy)