|born on||20 May 1743 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Haut De Cap, Haiti, 19n44, 72w14|
|Timezone||LMT m72w14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°34' 23°47 Asc. 03°48'|
Haitian military, a black revolutionary general who became the ruler of Haiti in 1791. Up to the age of 50, he was a slave himself. Overthrown and in exile, he died in prison in 1803, France.
- Work : Gain social status 1791 (Became the ruler of Haiti)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1803 (Died in prison, age 59-60)
LMR quotes Stephen Alexis "Black Liberator: The Life of Toussaint L'Ouverture," 1949, translated from French, p.11, "On the night of May 20 . . . . "
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Slave leader of revolt)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Military : Military service (General, led revolution)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Revolutionary ruler of Haiti)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Died in prison)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection