|born on||23 March 1910 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°37' 01°04 Asc. 19°45'|
Japanese director and producer, an artist, painter and author. His films include "Ran," "Yojimbo," "Kagemusha," "The Seven Samurai," 1954 and "Rashomon," 1950. Stephen Spielberg once called the great director "the pictorial Shakespeare of our time."
Kurosawa is known as one of the greatest in his field with works that include "The Seven Samurai," 1954 and "Rashomon," 1950. Stephen Spielberg once called the great director "the pictorial Shakespeare of our time." An artist and author, he was married; two kids. In 1995 he fell and fractured his spine and he died of a stroke three years later, 9/06/1998 at his home in Tokyo.
- Death by Heart Attack 6 September 1998 at 12:00 noon in Tokyo, Japan (Stroke, age 88)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Current Biography for data and place. Penfield and Lescaut have 9:00 PM JST, no source. Lescaut quotes Susanna Werra
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer