|Birthname||Patricia Dianne Krenwinkel|
|born on||3 December 1947 at 04:41 (= 04:41 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°30' 20°40 Asc. 14°37'|
American homicide; a member of the Charles Manson family. Formerly a Sunday School teacher, she was fond of animals. Her folks divorced in 1964. Her directions changed when she joined Manson in 9/12/1967, abandoning her job and car.
She was arrested for possession of drugs on 6/21/1968 and was in and out of jail several times.
On 8/09/1969, Krenwinkel took part in the Manson massacre in Los Angeles in which five people were killed. It was she who stabbed Abigail Folger, who died along with Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, Roytek Frykowski and the estate caretaker, Steven Parent.
Krenwinkel was arrested at the Barker Ranch 10/10/1969 and released into her dad's custody. On 12/01/1969, she was arraigned and charged with murder.
The trial began 7/24/1970, 9:45 AM PDT, Los Angeles. Krenwinkel was found guilty on 1/25/1971 of one count of conspiracy to commit murder and seven counts of first degree murder. On 4/19/1971 she was given the death sentence. Her sentence was later commuted to life imprisonment, and she continues her education in jail with college courses. On 7/10/1981, her fifth parole hearing led to a fifth denial, for "lack of remorse."
- associate relationship with Atkins, Susan (born 7 May 1948). Notes: Co-murderers in the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Beausoleil, Bobby (born 6 November 1947). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Fromme, Squeaky (born 22 October 1948). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Van Houten, Leslie (born 23 August 1949). Notes: Co-murderers in the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945). Notes: Co-murderers in the Manson "family"
- (has as) guru relationship with Manson, Charles (born 12 November 1934)
- homicide victim relationship with Folger, Abigail (born 11 August 1943)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 9 August 1969 (Stabbed Abigail Folger to death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Inprisoned)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Stabbed Abigail Folger)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Given life in prison)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Manson gang)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection