|born on||24 October 1933 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°58' 16°36 Asc. 05°02'|
British homicide; the first born of twins. They had another brother four years older. Both twins had measles and diphtheria at age 3. Aggressive teenagers, they were often in trouble. Though Reginald was more gentle and easy going than his twin, at 17 they both became professional boxers. Entering military service, Reg was dismissed for insubordination in 1954.
From then on, crime and violence were the order of the day. Ronald went to prison in 1956, Reg went into gambling clubs. He was sent to prison in 1960. Upon his release, he managed to infiltrate high society with a prestigious marriage on 4/20/1965. His wife had a nervous breakdown after six months and committed suicide two years later.
Both twins were arrested 1968 and given 30 years for murder in 1969. Reggie had stabbed a victim with a carving knife while Ronnie held his arms. They penned their autobiography: "Our Story" in 1988.
Reggie was released from prison on compassionate grounds, six weeks before his death of cancer on 1 October 2000.
- sibling relationship with Kray, Ronnie (born 24 October 1933)
- Crime : Arrest 1968 (Both twins arrested)
B.C. in hand from Ananda Bagley
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Both twins handsome men)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife a suicide)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Stabbed man to death)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Various crimes)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Swindled gambling clubs)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Discharged for insubordination)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (1988)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Famed twin gansters, book, movie)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection