|born on||22 January 1935 at 01:12 (= 01:12 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee WI, USA, 43n02, 87w55|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°21' 29°56 Asc. 09°10'|
American Nazi : he assumed leadership of the Socialist White People's Party following the assassination
of Rockwell by John Patler (Patsolous).
In 1957, Matt Koehl joined the United White Party with Ed Fields's and J.B. Stoner. By November 1960, he decided it was time to join Rockwell's movement as a leader in the Fighting American Nationalists. He eventually became the leader of the Chicago unit of the American Nazi Party until Rockwell made a visit in January 1963 and reassigned him to Arlington. (They had a bookstore in Chicago called the Vineland Bookstore.)
- Social : Joined group 1957 (United White Party)
- Work : Gain social status January 1963 (Leader of the Arlington American Nazi Party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Dewey quotes a colleague for a letter from the National Socialist White People's Party, Mercury Hour 7/1979.
Biography: William H. Schmaltz, "Hate -- George Lincoln Rockwell's American Nazi Party."
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Bookstore)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (American Nazi Party)