|Birthname||Jonathan Rashleigh Knight|
|born on||29 November 1968 at 16:59 (= 4:59 PM )|
|Place||Worcester, Massachusetts, 42n16, 71w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°46' 12°13 Asc. 20°27'|
American musician and member of "New Kids on the Block," a manufactured group of young superstars. They have been on the road since 1979 with a hectic schedule of performances and living in hotel rooms.
Soft-spoken, Jonathan fits in the group with his brother Jordan, McIntyre, Wood and Wahlberg. With their success, the family bought a lush estate mansion outside the city with a menagerie of pets, dogs, horses, llamas and peacocks. The mothers of the New Kids run their fan club that rapidly grew to more than 200,000 members.
After their "Face the Music" tour ended in 1994, Jonathan left the group, feeling that they had gone as far as they could. He and his brother Jordan retired to a 20-acre estate in rural Essex, MA. Within two years, Jordan moved on to his own place and Jonathan moved on to a new profession, that of real-estate developer, buying, renovating and selling houses and condos. By 2000, he began to branch out, collaborating with architects to design houses.
He remembers his days of playing to as many as 30,000 screaming fans as being fun, in spite of a hectic schedule and his anxiety attacks.
- business associate/partner relationship with McIntyre, Joey (born 31 December 1972)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wahlberg, Donnie (born 17 August 1969)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wood, Danny (born 14 May 1969)
- sibling relationship with Knight, Jordan (born 17 May 1970)
- Work : Retired 1994 (Left the New Kids group)
- Work : New Career 1996 (Began real-estate development)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Real-estate devopment)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (New Kids On The Block)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist