Knight, Goodwin J.
|born on||9 December 1896 at 00:40 (= 12:40 AM )|
|Place||Provo UT, USA, 40n14, 111w39|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°48' 16°55 Asc. 23°32'|
American lawyer and politician. He was a Liberal Republican leader who served as Lt. Governor of California 1946-1953 and Governor 1953-1959. In 1958 he lost the bid for U.S. Senate and waged an unsuccessful battle against Richard Nixon in the Republican party gubernatorial race in 1962. His apartment was burglarized to the tune of $4,000 on 1/08/1959.
- Work : New Career 1946 (Lt. Governor seven years)
- Work : New Job 1953 (Governor six years)
Church of Light quotes him to a member
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Dow Jones Reports)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Financial crime victim (Apartment burglarized)