|born on||17 June 1963 at 15:21 (= 3:21 PM )|
|Place||Logansport, IN, 40n45, 86w21|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°55' 05°46 Asc. 27°05'|
American actor who worked as host and executive producer of E! Entertainment Television’s popular "Talk Soup," 1991-94. Moving successfully from the small screen into movie roles, Kinnear appeared in "As Good As It Gets," 1997, with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt, for his exceptional performance in what was only his fourth film role, he was nominated for both an Oscar and Golden Globe.
The youngest of three sons born to Edward, a diplomat with the U.S. State Department, and Suzanne, a full-time homemaker, Greg and his brothers, James and Steve, lived all over the world while growing up. During a time in Athens, he became fluent in Greek and got his first taste of show business when he hosted a radio talk show called "School Daze with Greg Kinnear." He returned to the U.S. to continue his education, and in 1985, he graduated from the University of Arizona, Tucson, with a degree in broadcast journalism. He then headed to Los Angeles where he worked as a marketing assistant before trying his luck as a performer.
His first foray into the world of the big screen was in the comedy "Blankman," 1994. The next year he appeared in the remake of the 1954 classic "Sabrina," and in 1996, he was cast in the leading role in the comedy "Dear God," which received less than stellar reviews. After "As Good As It Gets," however, the blandly handsome and winningly sarcastic Kinnear struck gold again in 1998’s "You’ve Got Mail," opposite Meg Ryan. In 2000, he appeared in "Nurse Betty," and in 2001, he did "Someone Like You."
After dating Helen Labdon for six years, they were married on 5/01/1999 in Sussex, England. Their first child was due in the summer of 2001.
On June 13, 2006, he and his wife Helen welcomed their second child and daughter, Audrey Mae Kinnear, born in Los Angeles.
- has played role of Crane, Bob (born 13 July 1928)
- Relationship : Marriage 1 May 1999 at 12:00 noon in Sussex, England (Helen Labdon)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 (Appeared in "Someone Like You")
- Work : New Job 1991 (Appeared and produced "Talk Soup," three years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Noted film, "As Good As It Gets")
- Social : End a program of study 1985 (Graduated University of Arizona)
- Work : New Job 1994 (Film debut)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2001 (First child born)
Marc Penfield quotes Kokomo Indiana health dept, stamped with their seal, copy in hand 7/2001
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (International moves while young)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three boys)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio talk show in youth)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Host)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Executive producer)