|born on||25 February 1968 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°26' 24°50 Asc. 12°30'|
French actress-singer, daughter of an accountant, her four grandparents were Polish jews. She grew up with her sister Laurence in Saint-Mandé, near Paris, attended le "Cours Florent", and began as actress in a film directed by Eric Rochant ("Les Patriotes"). In 1996, she received a Cesar for best promising actress for her role in "En avoir (ou pas)". Her father was also known as David Decca, scriptwriter of the play "Le Roman de Lulu" in which she performed on stage (she received a Molière award).
She was married to French actor Vincent Lindon.
Born the same day: Dominique Fillon, French musician.
- associate relationship with Pailhas, Geraldine (born 8 January 1971)
- associate relationship with Rochant, Eric (born 24 February 1961)
- associate relationship with Rochefort, Jean (born 29 April 1930)
- associate relationship with Souchon, Alain (born 27 May 1944)
- friend relationship with Devos, Emmanuelle (born 10 May 1964)
- friend relationship with Lemercier, Valerie (born 9 March 1964)
- spouse relationship with Lindon, Vincent (born 15 July 1959)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc in Horoscope.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress