|born on||19 April 1927 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Syracuse NY, USA, 43n02, 76w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°02' 02°01 Asc. 03°30'|
American beautician, columnist and author of "Kenneth's Complete Book on Hair." Known only as Mr. Kenneth, he became a household name as the personal hairdresser to Jackie Kennedy during her White House years.
Kenneth served in the Naval Reserves 1945-47. He became vice-president and fashion director for the Glemby Co. and beauty consultant to Glamour magazine. From 1962, he was owner of Kenneth Salons and Products Inc. in New York City.
- Social : Joined group 1945 (Two years in the Naval Reserves)
- Work : Start Business 1962 (Started Kenneth Salons and Products)
Contemporary American Horoscopes; Ken Eardley provided his real name in May 2004
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Noted beautician)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Shop and beauty products)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Haircare)
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Personal hairdresser for Jackie Kennedy)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Naval Reserves 2 yrs)