|Birthname||Kennedy, Rory Elizabeth|
|born on||12 December 1968 at 05:40 (= 05:40 AM )|
|Place||Washington DC, USA, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°29' 13°29 Asc. 29°17'|
American noted family, the eleventh child of Ethel and Robert Kennedy, born six months after the assassination of her father.
Rory became a producer and documentary director. Her life has been marked by the tragedies of her dramatic family. She was the one who cradled her dying brother, Michael, after a skiing accident on New Year's Eve 1997 in Aspen, Colorado. Her Hyannis Port wedding to Mark Bailey, a writer and book and film editor, was cancelled when her cousin, John F. Kennedy Jr. went down in a plane along with his wife Carolyn and her sister on 7/16/1999 off the coast of Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. The wedding took place two-and-a-half weeks later, on 8/02/1999, 07:00 PM in Ekali, Greece, an upscale suburb of Athens. Kennedy married Mark Bailey at the family compound of ship owner Vardis Vardinoyiannis, a friend of the family. The newlywed couple also sailed on his yacht for their honeymoon.
By 2000, Rory was making documentary films on AIDS, addiction and rural poverty.
- parent relationship with Kennedy, Bobby (born 20 November 1925)
- sibling relationship with Cuomo, Kerry Kennedy (born 8 September 1959)
- sibling relationship with Hill, Courtney Kennedy (born 9 September 1956)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Christopher (born 4 July 1963)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Joseph P. II (born 24 September 1952)
- sibling relationship with Townsend, Kathleen Kennedy (born 4 July 1951)
- other kin relationship with Kennedy, Ted (born 22 February 1932). Notes: Uncle
- Relationship : Marriage 2 August 1999 at 12:00 midnight in Ekali, Greece (Married to Mark Bailey)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes news on date
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Robert and Ethel Kennedy)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad shot)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Dad killed, raised by mom)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Documentary films)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Films with social comment)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection