|Birthname||Kempff, Wilhelm Walter F.|
|born on||25 November 1895 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Juterbog, Germany, 51n59, 13e04|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°40' 11°58 Asc. 02°45'|
German musician, a pianist and composer of the romantic period, a teacher and the author of music books. His works include four operas, songs, ballets, two symphonies, concerts and other orchestral pieces.
Born into a family of distinguished church musicians, he studied with his dad, then formally from age nine. He began his career in 1916 as a pianist and organist and made many tours, worldwide. He was close to 70 when he made his U.S. debut, world known through his recordings.
Kempff married Baroness Helen Hiller von Gaertringen in 1926; seven kids; widowed 1986. He himself died 5/23/1991, Positano, Italy after suffering from Parkinson's for ten years.
- Relationship : Marriage 1926 (Baroness Helen Hiller Von Gaertringen)
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 May 1991 at 12:00 noon in Positaro, Italy (After years of Parkinson's, age 95)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Cirkels quotes Snethlage; same in NFM
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 95)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, organ)