Revision as of 06:46, 20 August 2012 by Nick
|born on||3 March 1962 at 11:04 (= 11:04 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°44' 05°36 Asc. 16°27'|
American noted family, the son of dancer Gene Kelly and his wife, Jeanne Coyne Kelly. The Kellys were married 1960, had daughter Bridget in 1960 and son Timothy in 1962. His mom died of leukemia on 10 May 1973.
- parent relationship with Kelly, Gene (born 23 August 1912)
- Death of Mother 10 May 1973 in Los Angeles (Jeanne Coyne, died of leukemia, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Gene Kelly)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age ten when mom died)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection