|Birthname||Kelly, David Gray|
|born on||24 December 1923 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||Kilmarnock, Scotland, 55n36, 4w30|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°30' 13°10 Asc. 23°54'|
Scottish music teacher and principal bass player for the Royal Opera House, Convent Garden from 1954. Kelly taught at the Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, was instrumental in molding young talent, and during his professional career; gave over 700 performances in 50 cities.
Kelly died 10/24/1996, Troon, Scotland.
- Work : New Job 1954 (Bass player at the Convent Garden)
- Death, Cause unspecified 24 October 1996 at 12:00 noon in Troon, Scotland (Age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C., British Entertainers, 1997
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pro bass player)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Teacher, Scottish Academy)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Young musicians)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Orchestra, musical group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (700 performances)