|Birthname||Keller, Paul Kenneth|
|born on||6 January 1966 at 17:42 (= 5:42 PM )|
|Place||Everett WA, USA, 47n58, 122w12|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°18' 14°14 Asc. 00°59'|
American homicide, the worst serial arsonist ever captured in the U.S. He terrorized Seattle for five months by setting over a hundred fires. One of them killed three old ladies in a retirement home and others caused $22 million in damages to businesses, homes and churches.
Keller had been a cyanotic baby so there was probably some brain damage. At age eight, he set his first fire in an empty house. He made life hell for his family from the time he was a kid with drinking, drugs, hyperactive activity and abusive behavior. His binge of destructive vandalism began in August 1992 to 1/13/1993 when he was captured. His dad had recognized him from a police sketch and agonized before turning his son over to the police. He cooperated with the cops for eight days as they gathered sufficient evidence to convict Keller. He confessed on 2/06/1993 in Seattle, and was convicted 5/07/1993. Diagnosed as a sociopath, he was given 99 years in prison in 1994.
- Social : Secrets revealed 6 February 1993 at 12:00 noon in Seattle, WA (Confessed to arsons)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1994 (Given 99 year sentence)
Joanne Wickenburg quotes a TV dramatization shown 1/31/1995 in which a police officer reads the data from his B.C. Dana Holliday confirms the date from news media.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Serial arsonist)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : ADHD
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Serial arsonist)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (His fires killed three women)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Cyanotic birth)