Kay, Andrew Watt
|born on||14 August 1916 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Ayr, Scotland, 55n28, 4w38|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°49' 27°19 Asc. 13°06'|
Scottish physician, surgeon and regius professor of Surgery at the University of Glasgow from October 1964. He co-wrote the "Textbook of Surgical Physiology" in 1959. Kay has been knighted, is married and has four kids.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 (Book released)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Surgery)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Physiology of surgery)